Wide Format Printing Solutions
Wide Format Printing (aka large format) is a type of printing that is used to create larger printed works such as signs, vinyl banners, posters, wall murals, store displays, artist prints, and window graphics. This process typically requires a special digital printer that can handle larger sizes, often up to 60″ in width. The use of inkjet technology gives these special printers the ability to print on a variety of materials, including glossy-coated paper and even on vinyl for signs and posters. The substrate is fed into the printer where ink is applied directly to the material, often in shorter runs. In recent years, wide format printing has become a popular choice for marketing and advertising departments throughout the country due to its quick turnaround and low cost.
Some examples of wide format printing materials are:
- Banners - Vinyl banners, fence mesh banners
- Posters - Mounted posters, photo prints
- Trade show projects - Pop up displays, trade show booths
- Signs - Building signage, lobby signs
- Wall graphics – Column wraps, wall graphics, window graphics, static clings